Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday 29.4: Rest day

Tuesday. Rest day.

We had a long day at work, "training day" for 8 hours, and I was exhausted as I got home. Lynne crushed my upper body yesterday and it felt like an earned recovery anyway. Haven't seen much of those rest days lately so I have a clean conscience on this one.



They announced the first events for the Regionals that actually start pretty soon, May 9th. It's one step closer to the Games, we're gonna see some awesome workouts been killed by these monsters of fitness. I'm looking forward to the Regionals, no doubt about it!

The announced events regard hang squat snatch, handstand walk and "Nasty Girls, version V2", i.e. tougher version of the Nasty Girls, pistols replaced air squats and cleans are about 20kg heavier than the rx'd weight. Tough!

And hey, here is a recap of Toni's performance on the "Cut The Crap" throw down from last weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment