Thursday, June 20, 2013

30.000 hits on Don's Crossfit

As of yesterday evening, there have been 30.000 visits on my blog. It is a mind-warming idea that so many people have taken a look at this crossfit training diary this far. These small steps are important milestones to me. I created this blog to keep a track on how I work out and what kind of results I would gain through crossfit. If I can get someone else moving as well alongside me, I'm more than happy.

It's been a wild journey to live and die through crossfit. To throw your heart in the game has been a blessing. Prior to crossfit, I played floorball for about 10 years and the last years on a national level. Still, I could have never dreamed of obtaining such a fitness level in such a short time by engaging in this new sport. Luckily for me, my bro was persistent and kept on talking me in.

Since then, I've been able to sign in some new people in trying out crossfit. I believe it's my duty as I want people to be healthy. This far I haven't come across a better and more efficient way to improve in all levels of fitness. Probably it's not the best way if you want to be the absolute strongest, or if you want to be the the new Usain Bolt or if you want to be a perfect gymnast but it sure as hell enables you to be good in all of the above mentioned.

Take a look at a fine example of something a crossfitter is supposed to master. This is part 4 of Dusty Hyland's training videos concerning handstand: "Box walk / Wall shuffle". You'll find the earlier clips in previous posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment