Sunday, June 9, 2013

May's stats

May's statistics. May was the first month I kept a more detailed statistics over my training. It covered each kilo lifted or pulled in the strength training. There's also skill movements, bodyweight movements and cardio with which I mean running, rowing, swimming or cycling within a metcon.
Hero workouts.

Completed 2 hero workouts and one classic benchmark girl workout, Elizabeth. Had some problems with my body during her so had to stop timing it. The other were rx'd. Tough ones.

Strength. 66.500kg
  • Back squats 11.000
  • Front squats 6.000
  • Overhead squats 2.000
  • Clean 16.000
  • Jerk / Press 3.200
  • Clean & jerk 1.600
  • Snatch 2.400
  • Thrusters 2.400
  • Deadlift 13.000
  • Bench 3.700
  • Step-ups 5.000
Quite a number of kilos as I look at tit afterwards. Over 66k in different types of strength movements. As you can see, I put a lot of effort in clean technique and upper back strength in May. I felt like I didn't squat pretty much at all but that was still clearly another focus point.


Skills.
  • 60 pistols
  • 14 Muscle-ups
  • 360 double unders
  • 143 hspu
  • 2 times ring skills training
  • 6 times headstand / handstand walk / inverted
First month of muscle-ups! I've been focusing more and more in being inverted, doing handstand push-ups and handstand walking. I feel like that's my weak point / goat at the moment and I definitely want to improve in that field.


Bodyweight.
  • 400 air squats
  • 170 dips
  • 385 push-ups
  • 205 burpees
  • 490 pull-ups
  • 158 T2B / K2E
  • 450 sit-ups
  • 310 box jumps
Bodyweight movements rock! These all are tough when you do a lot of them in a row. Have to increase the number of air squats, dips and push-ups in the future. Burpees are always a great training method and the number of pull-ups will definitely help me achieve strong back and facilitate also the muscle-ups and chest-to-bar pull-ups.


Cardio. 23.600m
  • 8.900m rowing
  • 5.600m running
  • 9.100m cycling
During summer you'll see more running compared to winter time. Also got to keep on rowing consistently. Those cycling kilometers were from interval training with a stationary bike.



PR's.

  • First bar muscle-ups, 2 reps in a row
  • Overhead squat, 65kg
  • Deadlift, 185kg
  • Clean, 92.5kg
  • Bench press, 97.5kg

Lifting those heavy weights brought some results in my max loads as well. OHS, deads, clean and bench all improved a bit. The biggest satisfaction to me anyway brought the muscle-ups!


No comments:

Post a Comment