Saturday, October 3, 2020

Friday 25.9: Back squats

Friday. Back squats, 7x10 @ 100kg

Thursday was a rest day. I just took a 1 hour recovery walk at the same time I was having one meeting with a colleague. Got to love this distance working system as you can do that kind of stuff more easily. Just put on the shorts and a cap on my head, enjoy the sun and walk around the town while doing work at the same time. But this Friday it was time for those classic squats.





Strength.
  • Back squats 7x10 @ 100kg

This was the the fifth time doing this squat progression. Started at 80kg, added 5kg per week and now we are at 100kg. I believe this is the end of it in this form. I played the game through. Next week I'll change it a bit. Lower the volume a bit. My ass is on fire the following days on these. I'm very satisfied that I got through these squat cycles with class, and very happy in genereal of being able to squat at all. There was so long break of squatting for real that I got desperate at time.




No comments:

Post a Comment