Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Sunday 4.10: Row, Hspu, Pull-ups, Wall balls

Sunday. Wod, 50 cal row, 50 hspu, 50 cal row, 50 pull-ups, 50 cal row, 50 wb, 50 cal row. Time, 23.30

Saturday was a beautiful autumn day and we celebrated not only my rest day but also Pauliina's mother's birthday party with the in-laws. They came to our house and we put some food on the barbeque and enjoyed the sunny weather with the family and kids. Sunday was totally different when talking about weather. Body was also feeling okay so it was time to hit it.




Workout. Time, 23.30
  • 50 cal row
  • 50 handstand push-ups
  • 50 cal row
  • 50 pull-ups
  • 50 cal row
  • 50 wall ball shots
  • 50 cal row
This was probably second or third time when assaulting 50 handstand push-ups in a row. I once did a workout with 50-40-30-20-10 of hspu's and something else. That really boosted my confidence of being able to hit big sets of this movement as well. So that has stuck in my head and now it was implemented in this way. Doing 50 reps of different movements is definitely going to suck, no matter what the movements  are.




My rowing pace is a mystery as I didn't check it at any point. That 50 calory row is somewhere around 700-750 meters in distance. On the hspu's it was a big 20 rep set in the beginning, then 10 reps, 7 and some smaller sets. Pull-ups were feeling okay in the beginning so I knocked 25 reps to start with, then 12-8-5 to finish it. Wall balls were 25-15-10 reps. I was done after the workout for sure. Cool wod but it sucked, good one.



No comments:

Post a Comment