Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wednesday 7.10: Rowing, DB Snatches

Wednesday. Wod, 3 rds of: 500m row, 50 db snatch @ 25kg. Time, 15min

This was one of those days that I had zero plans for the day's workout. Actually I didn't have it before the workout started. I just thought it's easy to jump on the rower, start pulling and let my brain do the thinking during the first 500 meters. Considering this starting point, it was a great workout.


Workout. Time, 15min
  • 3 rounds of:
  • 500m row
  • 50 dumbbell snatch @ 25kg
So I sat on the concept2, start pulling and somwehere during 200-300 meters I agreed with myself that I could do 50 dumbbell snatches after the first 500 meters. Then after second 500m leg I could do 50 reps of something else. However, those snatches felt kind of great and I didn't come up with anything smooth to replace the snatches so I just kept pounding that dumbbell.




I completed 15 reps, right hand, then 15 reps left hand, and finished 10 reps again with both hands. This same logic stayed identical for all 3 rounds. Very quick workout, efficient and the feeling afterwards was awesome. Comparing how I felt before and after the wod was totally different. I'm so glad I did this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment