Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Monday 5.10: DB clean, T2b, Run

Monday. Amrap 20min: 12 double hang power clean @ 2x25kg, 12 t2b, 400m run. Result, 6 rounds

Starting the week with a simple workout. I had no capacity nor time to create any cool twists. I remember not having any plan when opening the front door of our house. So I needed to sense my body in the warm-up and hear what it wants to say. I heard it whisper "cleans" so this is how it turned out to.


Amrap 20. Result 6 rounds
  • 12 double hang power cleans @ 2x25kg
  • 12 toes-to-bar's
  • 400m run
I thought having more than 10 reps of those double db cleans, especially combined with t2b's, would tax my forearms much more. Having my grip under tension on both movements was thought to be tougher so that was a positive signal to realize my hands managed that well. It was surprising that t2b's took on my core already with this kind of moderate volume. Maybe the combination had its effect. As I just finished 6 rounds in the time frame that means to say the round times were somewhere around 3.10 - 3.30. Consistent all the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment