Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday 29.9: Row, Clean + Run

Tuesday. AM. Wod, 5 rounds of: 1.000m row, 3 squat clean @ 90kg. PM. Run 10x400m

Oh yeah, I felt my body was stiff and not in the ideally prepared for another workout. I was sure my body would get accustomed to moving some barbells, even though it would be heavy. Well, it turned out it didn't accept it so it was quite a battle.

Workout.
  • 5 rounds of:
  • 1.000m row
  • 3 squat clean @ 90kg
What I am very happy about was that the pacing on this one was consistent once again. Rowing pace was around 1.55 throughout the half an hour was like walking in tar. All the cleans were lifted as single squat cleans. I didn't rush through those lifts at any point. Just wanted to keep the system consistent all the time. Round times were between 5.30 - 5.40 every round so it was somewhere around 28 minutes, I accidentally didn't write the end time up on my notes.





In the afternoon I dropped my little girl to her dance hobby and went running. I thought I'd just run around for a while but then I got excited about running around the track and felt kind of light so I ended up running quite fast towards the end. I believe it was 10 laps of the classic 400m circle. So that jog switched to running with having leg cramps in the end so I was very satisfied to this one



No comments:

Post a Comment