Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sunday 18.10: Intervals of kettlebells and burpees

Sunday. Intervals, every 4:00 for a total of 6 sets: 15 kbs @ 32kg, 15 goblet squats, 15 burpees

This was very kid-oriented day. I woke up with the little crew early in the Morning, spent couple of hours with them and let wife sleep late. Then I took the triplet outside to a park for some play time. After lunch I had my own quality time. And in the afternoon we went to our friend couple's kid birthday party.


Intervals
  • Every 4:00, for a total of 6 sets
  • 15 kettlbell swings @ 32kg
  • 15 goblet squats @ 32kg
  • 15 burpees
Oh man this started hurting during the process. There's nothing difficult or challenging in the movements or the combination. Obviously the swings were the easiest, goblet squats put some acid in my legs and burpees finished the deal. It was just the combination of the elements that started accumulating. Intervals are always tough. It's also a mental game. But in my opinion it's good to have elements that are technically easy so you don't have to think too much, just go.

My round times were consistently between 1.40 - 1.45






No comments:

Post a Comment