Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Thursday 1.10: Row, Box, Push-ups

Thursday. Wod, 6 rounds of: 25 cal row, 25 box, 25 push-ups. Time, 23.10

Thinking about training today was pretty much the last thing on my mind. I just had not let my brain think about that possibility for even the slightest moment. Then at some point I realized what the heck, yesterday was a full rest day so I didn't find any excuses but stepped outdoors and decided to force myself to train a bit, with no big purpose behind the workout.



Workout. Time, 23.10
  • 6 rounds of:
  • 25 cal row
  • 25 box jumps
  • 25 push-ups

If you haven't figured it out this far, rowing is a great way to start a workout in cases where your warm-up is not right on the money and body is not feeling the vibes perfectly. Through rowing you can get the heart rate up a notch and get ready for what's facing you soon in the workout. So I began by rowing, and decided to keep in on bodyweight movements.

Round times were between 3.40 - 4.00 so once again no big variance between rounds. Just kept moving, paced myself on those reps and headed through. Rowing pace is not known, box jumps unbroken and push-ups were split to two sets except in the begininng they were unbroken

In the evening we went to play around to the training place near the track and field venue





No comments:

Post a Comment