Sunday, October 18, 2020

Wed-Thu 14-15.10: Badminton + Pull-ups, Hspu

Wednesday. Badminton for one hour. Classic stuff, playing badminton with Tuomas once a week or once in 10 days or something like that. Damn it's cool to use this fitness with a buddy in some other sport as well.





Thursday.Wod, 8 rounds of: 12 hspu, 12 pull-ups.

After a rest day from crossfit my body is usually in pretty good state, even though there would be some other form of sport completed the day before. This time however, my legs weighed like led. The badminton had its effects. This was "quality work" which means to say my only purpose was to pace myself and try to go unbroken.





Wod.
  • 8 rounds of:
  • 12 pull-ups
  • 12 handstand push-ups
And I reached my goal. Before the first set I was like how am I going to complete one set of hspu's or pull-ups. Definitely not the best confidence level. But as it always is, when completing the first reps my body accepts the plan and is ready to hit it. I'm very pleased that no matter the feeling my perfromance level is quite stable

I went unbroken on both of these. Pull-ups were the easier piece of these. In the beginning those were kind of intimidating as well because I wasn't ready mentally but in the end there could have been 15 reps. On the other hand, hspu's were calculated perfectly. I believe 9th or 10th round would have been very challenging to hit unbroken. My shoulders were shot. So had I done more than 12 pull-ups, that would have definitely had its effects on my hspu's too so I'll say those reps were perfect for me this time. Total of 96 reps on both elements.



No comments:

Post a Comment