Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Monday 28.9: T2b, Box jumps, S2O

Monday. Wod, 30-25-20-15-10-5 reps of: T2b, Box jumps, S2o @ 50kg. Time, 23.20


This time I went to work out in the evening. I created this one on the spot. Had only one thing on my mind before entering the gym and it was moderate shoulder-to-overhead type of movement. That fitted in the plan nicely and decided to throw in some bodyweight elements.


Workout. Time, 23.20
  • 30-25-20-15-10-5 reps of:
  • Toes-to-bar's
  • Box jumps
  • Shoulder-to-overhead @ 50kg
It turned out this was not nice. Lots of repetitions per movement in a row seems to be awful pretty much every time. My plan on that type of stuff is to do a rather big set in the beginning instead of going small steps all the way. On t2b's it meant hitting 20 reps to start with, then 8-4-3 to finish the round. On the following rounds I completed them in about 3 sets, and last two rounds were unbroken.


Box jumps started to burn my legs a lot in probably at least first three sets but no matter the feeling I was able to put that feeling aside and just keep moving. S2o's were 15-8-7 on the first set, then 13-6-6, 14-6, 11-4, and last two rounds were unbroken. Those jerks were awful. Somehow this entire piece was quite a gem, I liked it even though it was quite tough. Maybe I liked it exactly because of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment