Sunday, October 18, 2020

Tuesday 13.10: Hang cleans and double unders

Tuesday. Wod, 6 rounds of: 15 hang power clean @ 50kg, 30 du.

To be honest my body was not receptive to another training and my mind was also not in beast mode. My shoulders hurt from yesterday's db carries, lats were sensitive from pull-ups, somehow my hip flexors also felt like there's an inflammation or something. That was a bit freaky but anyway you might get the point that it wasn't that easy to go and hit a workout.


Workout.
  • 6 rounds of:
  • 15 hang power clean @ 50kg
  • 30 double unders
I had to think what are the kind of movements I can perform without enormous pain. Cleans and du's turned out not to be too painful. But completing 15 cleans in a row per round was a brainfart after Monday's grip mash.

No matter those earlier days' training sessions I was able to crush this one. I didn't have a clock running but anyway I completed everything unbroken. The last cleans of those sets were not comfortable in the last rounds even though I had hook grip on (naturally) all the way. I'm very happy that my du's are nowadays rolling smoothly without hick-ups.






No comments:

Post a Comment