Saturday, July 4, 2020

Monday 29.6: Clean and jerk, Clean

Monday. 3 sets of: 10 clean & jerk @ 60kg. 3 sets of: 3 power clean @ 60kg

Sun was shining, I found a good slot in the Morning to train so I carried a gym matt, barbell, weights and some chalk with me to our home road, the asphalt, where I can drop the weights if needed. And I'll drop them even if I wouldn't have to :) Because I can. At the garage it's not possible because it's too close to the house and it would cause enormous amount of noise inside the house. At the asphalt it's a totally different ball game.




Barbell.
  • 3 sets of: 10 clean and jerk @ 60kg
  • 3 sets of: 10 power clean @ 60kg
So I enjoyed every minute of the barbell work. We went outdoors with Pauliina and those little kids of ours. They played around with my wife and watched daddy lift some weights. Don't know anything better than that. My plan was simply to move the barbell and see what happens. Soon the plan turned to 10 clean and jerks with a 60kg barbell. Those started to feel heavy at some point. Took 3 sets, then changed the movement to only cleans. This was superb. Not the heaviest of sessions in my life but the perfect weather and the entire family hanging out with me brought something phenomenal to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment