Monday, July 20, 2020

Saturday 18.7: Power cleans

Saturday. Power clean cycling

We spent most of the day at a beach. Rather exhausting day in total and it looked like it's difficult to get a training session in the books but I managed to squeeze in a quicky in the evening. We were supposed to go play some badminton after this but my playmate couldn't make it. This session was all about cleans.




Workout.
  • 10 power clean @ 60kg
  • 10 power clean @ 70kg
  • 10 power clean @ 80kg
  • 30 power clean @ 90kg
As it might look like, it would have been natural to hit 10 reps at each weight, finishing at 100kg. In my "warm-up" I went to 100kg before starting the workout. Just singles and maybe doubles, climbing up. Then came down to 60kg and started chipping the bar away. I took 60kg and 70kg barbells touch'n'go style unbroken. On the 80kg I did them 4-3-3 reps. At 90kg it was 






No comments:

Post a Comment