Thursday, September 17, 2020

Friday 4.9: Back squats

Friday. Back squats 7x10 @ 85kg.

This was the second time hitting my back squat progression. I know it's not easy for me to maintain a certain strength progression nowadays but I'll try to hold on to this one. Let's see how far I can get to. There are so many variables in my life nowadays with three little kids and a busy work and it would be crucial to maintain a system in a strength progression. I see some challenges there but this far I'm feeling good about this.




Strength.
  • Back squats 7x10 @ 85kg
These are actually pretty awesome these 10-rep sets. I usually build up to somewhere around 120kg for a single just to get a barbell on my back that's heavier than those actual sets. Thus, when I put the actual work set loads on the bar it feels light. Okay, when I pup it up for 70 reps it starts to feel a lot heavier than in the beginning. And I casn definitely feel it for the next 2 days after squats.


No comments:

Post a Comment