Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday 7.9: DB snatch and burpees

Monday. Workout, 10 rounds of: 8/8 db snatch, 8 burpees. Time, 14.50

Some might say the last two previous days had been somewhat grip intensive training sessions. Completing sets of 50 kb swings on Saturday and then Fran type intervals on Sunday. My forearms were still feeling good even though I was a bit tired overall. I went to hit this workout in the evening as my daughter joined me in the gym as she did her drawings in the same time.


Workout. Time, 14.50
  • 10 rounds of:
  • 8 snatch @ 25kg dumbbell, right hand
  • 8 snatch @ 25kg dumbbell, left hand
  • 8 burpees
Those round times were remarkably identical when compared with each other. I started doing this without any plan on the time frame. It turned out it took me about 90 seconds to finish one round. From then on I just wanted to hold on to that pace for another 9 rounds. I'm very pleased I was able to maintain this plan throughout the workout.This was basically dependant mostly on mental game. It wasn't too physical on strength. Mostly the breathing aspect was the thing that determined whether to hang on to the pace or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment