Saturday, September 5, 2020

Sunday 23.8: Clean, Jerk, Hspu, T2b, Burpee + Row

Sunday. Lunch workout: Emom workout. PM: 5k row

It was a busy day. In the morning we went outdoors with the family. When twins went for a nap, I went to train outdoors for a rather exhausting workout. In the afternoon I went to a friend's kid's birthday party with two of our kids, Emma and Lukas. Those kid birthday parties are always a show :) In the evening after all the kids went to sleep I went for another session. Just rowing for 5k.


Lunch workout.
  • Every minute on the minute
  • 2 rounds of:
  • 1st, 7 hang squat clean @ 60kg
  • 2nd, 7 push jerk @ 60kg
  • 3rd, max reps handstand push-ups
  • 4th, recovery
  • Straight into
  • Every minute on the minute
  • 2 rounds of:
  • 1st, 7 hang squat clean @ 60kg
  • 2nd, 20 toes-to-bar
  • 3rd, 15 burpee
  • 4th, recovery
I usually don't do this kind of emoms where you have a rest minute during the workout. This time that was well thought. It would have been too rough and naturally the reps would have been lower without that rest period. So it took a total of 32min to go through this one. Eight minutes of both entities. Cleans were the stable element there. Then in the middle of the workout I changed the tse jerk/hspu combo to t2b/burpee. Both worked perfectly.



Strength.
  • Hang power clean triples, 6x3 reps
  • Barbell @ 80, 82, 84, 86, 88, 90kg
As it felt so good having my hands on the barbell I decided to give it a go for another piece of barbell cycling. These were good weights for me on hang power clean. Squat clean in general hsa always been quite okay for me but just for power cleans going for 90kg was quite super.






Conditioning.
  • 5.000m row
In the evening I took this gem just for the fun of it. Felt like I needed to just get my body moving in the evening. Nothing serious, just kept moving.




No comments:

Post a Comment