Thursday, September 17, 2020

Saturday 5.9: Row and Kettlebell swings

Saturday. Wod, 3 rounds of: 1.000m row, 50 kbs @ 32kg

Okay, my butt hurt from Friday's squat session but it was still somehow tempting to grab a kettlebell and swing it around. Put more pressure on the posterior chain.

Wod. Time, 20.26
  • 3 rounds of:
  • 1.000m row
  • 50 kettlebell swings @ 32kg
This turned out to be (not a surprise though) grip intensive workout. Rowing was somewhere around 1.55/500m pace which has become somewhat a standard in my workouts. Especially when going for longer distances like this.





The real beef on this one was still those kettlebell swings. I completed every round with 3 sets. First grab was always 22-23 reps. Second set was 15-17 reps and so the last was 10-12 reps. As I estimated, the thing was definitely grip strength. Breathing stayed under control throughout the workout. I'd say it was well managed.


No comments:

Post a Comment