Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday 21.9: Du, L-sit, Run, Burpees

Monday. Emom x 10: Du's and L-sit hold. Wod, 4 rounds of: 400m run, 30 du, 15 burpees. Time, 14.20

The feeling this Monday Morning was surreal on my body. Lower body was hit by a truck due to big volume squats two days ago. Upper body and arms / forearms were also destroyed because of yesterday's efforts. So it was a blast to hit this one :) I thought where does it not hurt? Core can take some beathing and I can also jump around with a rope.


Workout.
  • Every minute on the minute x 10 minutes
  • Odd, 40 double unders
  • 0:20 L-sit hold
I am very happy on the late progression of double unders. I'm feeling confident on those and can go for unbroken sets of 30-40 without having second thoughts.There are thing to fix in my technique for sure but those are not easy to overcome after 8 years of doing du's in a certain way. So I went unbroken on these and then hit L-sit holds every other minute. In my opinion these two worked well together. Yes, those holds started to become very unpleasant but I sold it to myself that this is the way it should be like.


Workout. Time, 14.20
  • 4 rounds of:
  • 400m run
  • 30 double unders
  • 15 burpees
I wasn't ready to quit after the first session. Even though it was a hasty session and the schedule tight I still had time for another piece this Monday. I needed to get more double unders in my system so it turned out to be like this. Running was steady, Du's were unbroken and I paced myself on the burpees. I was left with a good feeling about this workout.




No comments:

Post a Comment