Sunday, September 27, 2020

Saturday 12.9: Row and Wall balls

Saturday. Amrap 30min: 1.000m row, 30 wb. Result, 5 rounds + 250m row.

Yesterday was third Friday squat progression in a row. I'm starting to get a little proud of myself for keeping up with that system. My legs have been smashed every time so it's a little bit of a mystery why I jumped on to this workout the following day. Well, it's good to kill those legs entirely every now and then.




Amrap 30. Result, 5 rounds + 250m row
  • 1.000m row
  • 30 wall ball shots
That pace on the Concept 2 was systematically between 1:55 - 1:57 through all 5 rounds. My logic was to maintain a pace which I could keep for a longer period of time without having to start gasping for air. Surely it burned my legs and lungs in the long run but it was manageable. This totalled 5.250 meters during half an hour workout.

Wall balls are something i feel rather comfortable with. Well, okay to be honest that word does not describe it well but I mean to say I can keep throwing that ball up in the air and not stop and lean my elbows on my knees all the time. Thirty reps is still a lot to be thrown unbroken so I did those 20 + 10 reps every round.

My round times were very close to each other, 5.45 - 5.50 every round so the purpose of the workout was reached.




No comments:

Post a Comment