Sunday, September 13, 2020

Wednesday 2.9: Adventure Park Zippy

Wednesday. Adventure Park Zippy

Since korona virus took over Finland as well, our CEO ordered every one of us to work from home. That was really a huge change as I used to do approximately 1 day from home per month. So doing that every single day felt weird at first. However, I got used to that pretty quickly and started to see all the great benefits of that. Nowadays, I love it. It's so easy to arrange my days as I need to. I have a lot of work to be done in my role so this has brought a lot of efficiency as I do not have to travel 2.5 hours per day to from Klaukkala to Helsinki and back. Plus I have found ways to keep in touch with relevant people frequently so that everybody feels appreciated in their work.


Anyway, today was a day when we had agreed to catch up with a bunch of colleagues. We had scheduled to meet at work in the morning, talk about everything, have lunch and then head to this adventure park called Zippy. The main idea is to climb in the trees, and with the help of different types of ropes, bridges, nets, cables and monkey bars move yourself from one place to another. While all the time staying somewhere up there in the trees. That's a lot of fun in my opinion. And some might call it gets physical at some point. This was my second time visiting this kind of park. Grip strength was at test occasionally. Other than that, this was easier than the previous park I went to. Still, it was a blast and definitely awesome to see those dear colleagues :)

www.zippy.fi



No comments:

Post a Comment