Sunday, September 27, 2020

Saturday 19.9: Back squats

Saturday. Back squats 7x10 @ 95kg

My wife went to a summer cabin with a bunch of friends on Friday so I was with all the kids at home. At this point that is a bit too challenging combination to hit a workout at the same time. After they went to bed I was done for the day myself too :) So I did my squats the next day as twins went for a nap, and went outdoors with the oldest daughter.






Strength.
  • Back squats 7 x 10 @ 95kg
This was the fourth round of this squat cycle. I began this same 7x10 system from 80kg, then have added 5kg per week. This far I have had no issues on these squats. The volume is high but this has been a clear system and there's a purpose behind this. I had some issues with my knee so I haven't put a heavy load on a barbell in the past months. And because I haven't been able to squat during the summer I needed to start lighter not to stress my left knee. This cycle has felt great, and my lower body has been hit my a truck for maybe two days afterwards. And it has been awesome mentally to squat a lot



No comments:

Post a Comment