Saturday, September 5, 2020

Saturday 29.8: Row, Jerk, T2b

Saturday. Wod, 50-35-20 of: row cals, push jerk @ 40kg, t2b. Time, 22.50

We went to Luukki natural park to walk around for 2 hours. It's a great way to spend some quality time with the fam. As we walked there Pauliina spotted quite soon there were a lot of blueberries in the bushes Still to be picked so we probably spent one hour just eating those :) All kids were as eager as I was in a candy shop when I was a little kid. When we returned home and kids went for a nap, it was my time to shine


Workout. Time, 22.50
  • 50-35-20 reps of:
  • Cal row
  • Push jerk @ 40kg
  • Toes-to-bar's
Well, I don't know if it was that shiny business but it was a workout where I got what I needed. Row was 1.51 on the first round, 1.56 on the last round, and not sure of the last one. Jerks were 18-12-8-7 on the first round. Middle round was 18-10-7 and last one 14-6. 

But the real deal was toes-to-bar's. I hit a wall on the first round which is always cool. Nooot. Those went alright up to 35 reps but the last reps were a battle, and I felt my abs cramping a bit. The latter rounds were also struggles on those t2b's but somehow I was able to push through.





No comments:

Post a Comment