Sunday, September 27, 2020

Thursday 17.9: Clean and squat wod

Thursday. Wod, 10 rounds of: 10 hang power clean @ 40kg, 10 front squat

Wednesday was a recovery day and it probably would not have beena bad idea to have another one on Thursday. My energy levels were at zero and my work day was so tight that it eas difficult to find a lunch break. So I went outdoors in the evening. My warm-up didn't give any ideas so I just took a light barbell and wanted to move.


Intervals.
  • 10 rounds of:
  • 10 hang power clean @ 40kg
  • 10 front squat @ 40kg
  • 30sec work, 60sec rest
There was basically no plan as I started moving. It was created in seconds after I put the timer on and had my hands on the bar. I completed 20 reps with the bar, then put it down. Took a glimse on the clock which said it was a 30 second round. I took a minute of recovery, and repeated this for a total of 10 rounds. Even though the barbell was light it started to burn my legs little by little.




No comments:

Post a Comment