Saturday, September 5, 2020

Saturday 22.8: Push press

Saturday. Push press 5x10 @ 60kg

This was quite an active day. In the Morning I went for a stroll with the twins for one hour to get some quality time with those little dudes. Then after lunch the twins went for a nap and I went running with Emma for 75 minutes. We started our journey by climbing the Tornimäki stairs (about 350 steps), then she hopped on our stroller type of thing which is meant to be either pulled in the back of a bicycle or then pushed by walking / running. We jogged for maybe 45  minutes and then went to a park so that Emma could go to a kids swing. In the evening I did some shoulders and core with ab wheel.




Strength.
  • Push press 5x10 @ 60kg
I haven't been doing presses for strength in a while. And it's not that easy to program a progression as I do not have the possibility to lock my training slots beforehand and thus it's not easy to write any progressions. Anyway, these were ok weights for me. My overhead stability is not great I noticed. Maybe more barbell over head would make life better.


No comments:

Post a Comment