Thursday, September 17, 2020

Sunday 6.9: Intervals on thrusters and pull-ups

Sunday. Intervals, starting at every 4:00 for 6 sets, complete 15 thrusters @ 40kg and 15 pull-ups

Yes, it looks something like Fran type of action. And it was. The combination of thrusters and pull-ups is always intriguing. But still so damn nasty. I have promised myself I will not do benchmark workout Fran anymore, like ever. My goals are different nowadays. I'm working out because I like to, and just to keep in shape.




Intervals.
  • Every 4:00, for a total of 6 sets, complete:
  • 15 thrusters @40kg
  • 15 pull-ups
There is some walking between these two stations but it was sub one minute to complete one set of an interval. I'm very happy that those thrusters were well under control throughout all those 6 sets. My breathing was calm and cool but as I walked to the pull-up bar the idea of jumping up there was not great so I had to force myself to go further. Pull-ups got tough towards the end but I got through these unbroken which was of course the only natural purpose of this workout.





No comments:

Post a Comment