Sunday, September 13, 2020

Monday 31.8: Clean and Run

Monday. Wod, 7 rounds of: 10 hang power clean @ 70kg, 400m run. Time, 21min

Needed something quick to squeeze in during work day. This was my lunch workout. Took the barbell for a ride for couple of times with climbing weights before coming back to 70kg for the workout.


Workout. Time, 21min
  • 7 rounds of:
  • 10 hang power clean @70kg
  • 400m run
I didn't stress about this at all. Just took the first 10 rep set, and headed for the classic run up and down the street. On the next set I took another 10 reps and went back to running. It turned out my pace was solid all the way, and round times kept about the same. All clean sets were completed in unbroken style, and running was also identical. So there were not much changing factors which means to say my round times were at 3 minutes each. That running stretch is 400 meters with some downhill and uphill.



No comments:

Post a Comment