Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday 22.5: Row, Hspu, Squat, T2b

Friday. Wod, 21-15-9 of: row cals, hspu, front squat @ 60kg, t2b. Row 5k.

It was supposed to be recovery day according to my plan but as I wrote earlier, I'm weak to do rest days if I have the possibility to train. I'm not training to optimally. I'm training because it feels so good mentally. I need my training sessions.




Wod.
  • 21-15-9 of:
  • Row for calories
  • Handstand push-ups
  • Front squats @ 60kg
  • Toes-to-bar's
Classic formation of a workout, 21-15-9 reps of the above mentioned. Hspu's felt very good. It seemed like the easiest movement of these even though my shoulders were shot from yesterday's action with barbell and dumbbells. That definitely had an effect.

Even though hspu's went unbroken, the burden felt on the front squats too. Having constant tension on my shoulders by having the barbell in front rack position felt nasty on the shoulders. First round of squats were 15-6, and the second 10-5, last one unbroken. T2b's were 15-6 on the first round, then unbroken for the rest of them. This felt like an excellent workout and my breathing also went high so goal was achieved.


Conditioning.
  • Row 5k
Hopped on the rower and just did the work. Five kilometers, not for time. Easy pace, sub 2:00.



No comments:

Post a Comment