Sunday, May 10, 2020

Wednesday 6.5: DB, Burpee + Jer, Box, Row

Wednesday. AM: Wod of db's and burpees. PM: 30-20-10 of: jerk, box and row cals.

Got a double session. Morning witnessed intervals, and evening was a nasty intensive metcon.



Wod.
  • Intervals x 8
  • 8 hang power clean @ 25kg db, right
  • 8 push press @ 25kg, right
  • 8 hang power clean @ 25kg db, left
  • 8 push press @ 25kg, left
  • 12 burpee
Went outdoors in the morning. Grabbed a dumbbell and thought what to do for about 30 seconds, then came up with this one. Just grunt work. Pick up the dumbbell, do some work with it, and then put breathing up with burpees. Didn't time this one but I already know my body after a couple of years crossfitting so I was able to time the intervals quite well. That means those dumbbells weren't the deal breaker and I got those burpees completed with a steady pace.



Wod. Time, 10.30
  • 30-20-10 of:
  • Push jerk @ 50kg
  • Box jumps
  • Row calories
This wasn't cool. My legs died on this one. Jerks were 20-10 on the first round, 12-8 on the second one and ub on the last one. Box jumps felt heavier than what I'm used to. Went straight to jumping - at least in my memories - but it sure felt hot in my legs after all those sets. Can't remember what the time was on the rower for each set.








No comments:

Post a Comment