Sunday, May 31, 2020

Saturday 30.5: Hspu's and pull-ups

Saturday. For 5 sets of: 25 hspu + 15 strict pull-ups

Can't help it. Lower back doesn't feel great so it's upper body pump all the way. After one day of recovery my body felt receptive to smash it again on back and shoulders. This time I decided to add volume.




Workout.
  • 5 sets of:
  • 25 handstand push-ups
  • 15 strict pull-ups
I went on by feeling on the first round. Completed 26 handstand push-ups which is a ton to me. After I wrote this, I checked that my current PR was 25 reps. So that means it was a new personal record. Thanks for that. And going for 5 total sets of that amount, equals to 125 reps which is the most I've ever done in a session. On the rounds of 2-5 I completed 19-16 reps on the first attempt, and finished each 25 rep set with two attemps total. I'm very proud of the effort being done here.

Strict pull-ups were also a success story. I did 14-10 reps on the first set of each round. It seems like these are getting better every time I do these. At least the stamina for these is improving, and I can knock more reps than before. Today's total was 75 reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment