Sunday, May 17, 2020

Wednesday 13.5: Hspu, Snatch, BS

Wednesday. Wod, 8 rds of: hspu, db snatch and back squat @ 60kg

Sorry for posting this in a wrong order. This workout took place on Wednesday but I had to dig it somewhere from my notes what I did that day. I had three rest days prior to this day. I felt lazy or sluggish and had difficulties to get going. Originally it was supposed to be something like Mary but that was not going to happen on a day like this.




Wod. Time, 16.20
  • 8 rounds of:
  • 8 handstand push-ups
  • 8 dumbbell snatch @ 25kg, right hand
  • 8 dumbbell snatch @ 25kg, left hand
  • 8 back squat @ 60kg
Once I started this wod it all fell into place. Somehow it was difficult to start but once it was on, it was on. I was able to keep the pace steady. Two-minute rounds for the entire 16 minutes. Naturally all those movements were completed unbroken. This started to feel nasty somewhere in the middle but I was able to push through without having to compromise the pace.





No comments:

Post a Comment