Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday 31.5: Row intervals

Sunday. Intervals, 8x500m row

I miss the fealing of having legs feel like jello. Today's focus was solely on that. I'd like to squat in order to burn my lower body but for the time being, that doesn't feel smart. So rowing fast had to do the trick today.



Intervals.
  • 8 x 500m row
  • Every 4:00, complete one interval
  • Times: 1:39, 1:39, 1:40, 1:40, 1:43, 1:43, 1:42, 1:41
So the plan was basically to hold a 1:1 ratio between work and rest. I went fast on the first two intervals, and felt like my legs were feeling numb or something. Completed another two sessions, and felt awful. There was no chance to maintain that pace. Decided to take an extra 2min period in the middle. Then finished the intervals between 1:43 - 1:41 on the following 4 stints. This was effectice for sure. Goal was achieved. Lower body definitely felt this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment