Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Monday 18.5: Row, Jerk, T2b

Monday. Wod, 5 rounds of: 800m row, 30 jerk @ 40kg, 20 t2b.

I had one hour slot to hit my daily workout. Had no plans whatsoever as I stepped outdoors. Felt like I'm gonna go after a longer workout with modest pace. Goal was not to skyrocket my breathing and lay down on the floor afterwards. Just keep on moving.




Wod.
  • 5 rounds of:
  • 800m row
  • 30 push press @ 40kg
  • 20 toes-to-bar's
This turned out to be exactly what I needed. I rowed at around 1.55 / 500m pace throughout the workout. Barbell was light so that was not the case but it was more of controlling my breathing and focus on efficient barbell flow and rhythm. I went 20-10 each round. Had I gone unbroken, my breathing would have gone too heavy and maybe my shoulders might have been shot.

T2b's were 15-5 for all but the last round which turned out to be unbroken. I felt surprisingly good on this movement for the whole session. I thought those might have caused more issues. 






No comments:

Post a Comment