Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Tuesday 26.5: Row, Pull-ups, T2b

Tuesday. For 5rds of: 500m row, 10 strict pull-ups, 10 strict t2b.

Sunday's bro session with my big bro and his kid was spectacular. Only positive vibes of that training session. My back felt that the next day so I had to recover on Monday. Nasty feeling in the left part of my lower back. On Tuesday I still had to modify my training and take it easy.




Wod.
  • 5 rounds of:
  • 500m row
  • 10 strict pull-ups
  • 10 strict toes-to-bar's
Went rather fast on the rowing because I was about to do strict reps on the pull-up bar. I knew I wouldn't dominate the strict pull-ups and therefore would have to break them down somehow. Went strict because I didn't want to stress my back too much on this one. Felt food all the way on these movements.

Might be that I went unbroken on the first round or so but the following rounds were something like 6-7 reps on the first set. Strict pull-up is a difficult movement to me as I find it hard to get a rhythm and flow going on this one. I usually have to stay in a dead hang position down there. Those t2b's went unbroken each round. Much better movement but the same challenge on the movement considering the flow and continuity.




No comments:

Post a Comment