Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday 3.5: Wall balls, weighed lunges, ring dips

Sunday. Wall balls, reverse lunges, ring dips.

It's been very actice day. In the morning after breakfast we went outdoors with the whole family on the nearby playgrounds, two of them. After lunch it was time to have some quality time with the oldest kiddo so we went out to the yard. Daddy had some wod time and she did her thing while occasionally checking in with me. Then we went to another playground on her bike. In the afternoon the entire family went once again on a bike ride / picnic / fourth playground / ice cream. That bike ride is interesting as I'm pulling 3 kids behind me on different carry-ons. That ride is heavy :)



Wod. Link to the wod
  • 7 rounds of:
  • 20 wall ball shots
  • 12 reverse lunges @ 2x25kg dumbbells
  • 8 ring dips
Those lunges were not cool. Definitely hurt my whole body. Wall balls took breathing up, ring dips burnt my shoulders but those lunges felt nasty from the beginning. This was a beautiful day by all means. Lots of quality time with family, some training. And they let me sleep until 8.00 in the morning which is a rarity. Usually I wake up at 6.00 and take care of the twins but today my wife was the captain in the morning. Lots of appreciation to her on that moce.




No comments:

Post a Comment