Sunday, May 31, 2020

Thursday 28.5: Run, pull-ups, push-ups

Thursday. Wod, 5 rounds of: 400m run, 12 strict pull-ups, 24 push-ups.

Considering that I completed JT the day before my shoulders, triceps and entire upped body felt okay. Much better than the first time I did this hero wod. I remember having sore body for days afterwards. My back is not giving me an easy way out so I had to still smash some upper body stuff, acommpanied with running which feels good.



Workout.
  • 5 rounds of:
  • 400m run
  • 12 strict pull-ups
  • 24 push-ups
This time I did not have a timer on so I have no idea for how long this one took. Tried to keep a decent pace on the run. Went back and forth our home road, "the wod road". Between some sort of intervals, there were pull and push elements.



I have done more and more strict pull-ups lately. And only because of the back. I haven't been eaher to compromise anything with that. So this has been a good lesson to learn the rhythm of this movement. Went close to unbroken sets. First one was at least. Then something like 7-10 reps on the first try. Push-ups were unbroken every round. Right after pull-ups. Those rolled nicely.








No comments:

Post a Comment